Dressy Cats Winter Holiday Sets for Hanukkah and Christmas

The Dressy Cats are here to celebrate the winter holidays with you! The kids and I had a great time making these sets. We did Christmas, Hanukkah, and two new kitty cousins that came over for the festivities. Templates are below, if you want to print them out and play.

Happy Holidays!

Templates: Click on the images, then print. (To get other Dressy Cat printouts, click here.)

Update: Here is a great video with a fabulous song from Dressy Cat fan, Michelle. Awesome Michelle! Thanks for letting us share the video here!

1. November 30, 2011 at 2:13 pm

These little worlds you're creating with the Dressy Cats are extraordinaire! Love love LOVE it!

2. tatiana renom
    November 30, 2011 at 2:49 pm

maravilloso los escenarios para los gatitos!!! me encantan pese a mi edad los tengo en mi escritorio observando la vida. gracis por hacer este mundo mas colorido!

3. November 30, 2011 at 3:38 pm

This is great! It made me laugh!

4. November 30, 2011 at 3:56 pm

oh so cool- I'm so thrilled you have a Hanukkah set too!

5. November 30, 2011 at 5:10 pm

my kids enjoy your things so much!! we will be traveling for xmas, so this will be perfect to carry along, thanks!! :^)

6. November 30, 2011 at 7:32 pm

Thanks everybody! I hope you can have some fun with it!!

1. Esme
      November 7, 2012 at 5:19 pm

I will!!!

7. November 30, 2011 at 7:56 pm

I think my two year old will love this. Thanks!

8. November 30, 2011 at 11:25 pm

Your dressy cats stood on our windowsill for weeks now and when I moved them yesterday to put some Christmas decoration on, I thought, it's a shame...and now they will be back! My kids will be thrilled - kitty chow is the magic word to make them giggle!

1. December 1, 2011 at 7:39 am

Ha, thanks for this great note, Simone. Cool!

9. emily
    December 1, 2011 at 6:03 am

Thanks for representing, dearest Joel!! Appreciating you hugely from here.

1. December 1, 2011 at 7:40 am

Yes, I was hoping you'd like it Emily! It was really fun to make both of these!

10. Kirsten
    December 4, 2011 at 9:05 am

These are amazing! My kids worked with them for over 6 hours yesterday - lots of other materials came into play too (including lights!). Will try to get a picture. Thank you so much!!!

1. December 5, 2011 at 7:37 pm

Cool!! I'd love to see a photo of that. You could post it on the Facebook Page if you'd like! https://www.facebook.com/madebyjoel Or email to me if you'd rather. Glad your kids had some good art and craft time with it!

11. Heather
    December 5, 2011 at 1:30 pm

Any plans to make a nativity set? I am printing your Paris set to go along with an artist study on Degas. Thank you!

1. December 5, 2011 at 7:38 pm

I'd love to do a nativity set, but I don't think I'll have the time this year. I've been thinking about it for a few months though!

12. December 9, 2011 at 9:18 am

[...] free “Dressy Cat” print-outs for the younger set are so cute, but I don’t really know how to describe them! You’ll [...]

13. December 16, 2011 at 11:48 am

I am so glad that I discovered your amazing work. My children love drawing and making crafts, and they really love making printable play toys. Your Christmas Cat Set is so darling and I can't wait to print it out for my kids so they can get started on making it. Take care and thanks for sharing your talent!

14. December 22, 2011 at 2:55 pm

[...] The Dressy Cats are getting into the festive spirit at Made by Joel [...]

15. Laura S.
    December 28, 2011 at 2:24 pm

Thanks for the inspiration today. We are bored and watching too much television this week due to the Christmastime fatigue. This will help me break out of the doldrums!

16. Caroline
    January 29, 2012 at 4:01 pm

My little sister loves these! She wanted to know if you were going to make dressy dogs or dressy hamsters she loves all the little accsesories as well and is constently changing these! I love them, thanks!

1. January 29, 2012 at 7:47 pm

Ha, yes, I was thinking that the cats might need some other animal friends. I'll add that to my to do list! Also, the dressy cats were one of the things I thought we be fun in a travel size!

17. February 1, 2012 at 12:30 pm

Its very nice. I do it. Roser.

18. March 8, 2012 at 2:44 pm

This is a wonderful site. I found it through Pinterest. You have so many great projects and I'm looking forward to trying some with my son. Summer vacation is just a week ahead and your activities are perfect.

19. July 18, 2012 at 2:41 am

I graduated last year as an early years teacher. My long prac was in a Jewish School. I love the Hanukkah Christmas cats! I can't wait for Christmas to make it up for my kindy children! Love the way you always share Amazing! Sue

1. July 25, 2012 at 9:40 am

Thanks Sue!

20. July 30, 2012 at 3:33 pm

We had your Dressy Cats for many weeks in a special box! Thank you for this idea!

21. August 5, 2012 at 9:42 pm

[...] Henriques. You can build them as Christmas greeting card. Download the printable template here: Dressy Cats  Winter Holiday For Christmas and Hanukkah Free Papercrafts Download For this paper model, we recommend that you use the material (Paper, Paint, Glue, etc.) to make. [...]

22. December 12, 2012 at 7:27 am

[...] ba ba!”Happy Holidays! JoelYou can see more Made by Joel winter holiday crafts, including the Hanukkah and Christmas Dressy Cats play sets.Also, don’t forget to always encourage your kids to draw their own if they’re [...]

23. December 10, 2013 at 8:36 am

[...] Dressy Cats winter holiday sets from Made By Joel come in Christmas and Hanukkah versions and are not only adorable, but ready made for lots of pretend play. (These would make a great stocking stuffer! Print the colored version for littler children or the color-your-own for crafty big kids.) [...]