3 Activities for Outdoors!

With the beautiful weather we’ve been having, I thought it might be fun to do an “outdoor” roundup of some popular previous posts. So here they are! Click on the links or photos below!

Driftwood Fish – At the beach? Create some fun toys with driftwood and a paint pen.

Flower Baskets – Weave a simple paper flower basket to gather flowers in your yard.

Wooden Sand Combs – Try making a simple sand comb for playing in the sandbox or at the beach.

1. May 20, 2011 at 12:30 pm

I just found a discount code for the beeswax "motheringmag" gives you 10% off. Jana Miller

2. cristina
    May 20, 2011 at 12:52 pm

Joel, love the drift wood fish! this is uncanny. our irrigation ditches are flowing here in our open space fields . . . also the where Adán and I walk home from his school. He collections cottonwood twigs to toss in the ditches and runs after them as the float away. I will share the drift wood fish with him. By the way he is still talking about the fact that your autographed Lori's cd for him!!! cheers

3. May 20, 2011 at 7:16 pm

Cool! Yes, the beeswax is great. cristina - Nice! I'm glad he likes the cd! And have fun looking for sticks and drift wood!

4. May 21, 2011 at 9:11 am

I will be looking for driftwood for our own little school of fish ...

5. May 21, 2011 at 11:15 pm

I love seeing children play games, on the beach, at the park, they always look like they are having fun!

6. June 4, 2011 at 9:01 pm

those driftwood fish are calling my name!! thanks, as always, for your generosity and inspiration. we will be regulars around here, as summer hits its stride.

7. July 17, 2012 at 1:45 am

[...] madebyjoel.com via Marina on [...]

8. January 30, 2013 at 7:40 am

[...] Made by Joel always has great ideas, from rainy-day colouring pages to ideas for outdoor fun. [...]