Paper City Paris!

Voilà, Paper City Paris! I’ve been working on this for a very long time now and had so much fun creating it. My kids have been watching me draw and sketch for two months, and they’re now huge fans of the city. They kept asking me, “When are the buildings going to stand up, Daddy?” And now every time they see a radio tower while driving in the car, they yell, “I see the Eiffel Tower!” (I think they’ll be quite impressed when they see the real thing in person someday.)

We’ve been having a great time creating Paris adventure stories together and acting them out. Driving the Citroën car through the Arc de Triomphe, buying candy at the Confiserie, and standing at the top of the Eiffel Tower.

If you’re in the mood to explore Paris, all of the templates are below. I’ve also included a very brief description of the buildings, which is both fun and educational. And feel free to upload photos of your Paris city on the Made by Joel Facebook Page. Amusez-vous bien!

Update: You can also download the new miniature Travel Size Paper City Paris!

Click on the templates below, then print.

For more Paper City Printout Toys, click here!

1. June 18, 2014 at 11:59 am

[…] if they are free-cheap and have application for class. Today I bring you one of those activities: a paper cutout mini city.  Most of us do some form of an “around town” unit, and make maps too.  This has the […]

2. Lindsey L.
    June 19, 2014 at 5:16 am

This is so lovely! I can't wait to cut these out and set them up with my niece. Just wanted to say thank you for taking the time!

1. June 19, 2014 at 12:13 pm

Thanks Lindsey!

3. July 14, 2014 at 5:37 am

[…] de pluie sur la capitale : monuments de Paris à découper et monter, "Paper City Paris", Made by Joël  et bloc de 24 sets de table à colorier, "Citymap" de Omy, L’arbre aux […]

4. July 14, 2014 at 8:51 am

[…] your kids an entire Paris city without leaving the house with Made By Joel’s free printable paper Paris city. I love that this set includes famous city sites, as well as seven easy-to-assemble people that all […]

5. luchi
    July 22, 2014 at 7:43 pm

Beautifull, formidable, increíble! This week of winter holidays, ( in Argentina) we` ll be busy playing with the kids!thank youuuuu!

1. July 22, 2014 at 8:37 pm

Ah thanks!! Very kind of you. I hope you and the kids have a lot of fun!

6. Beth
    August 5, 2014 at 6:47 pm

I was searching for something to do with my students this week as we studied France. I found this site and managed to print the Paris City on card stock paper just before the class began. The kids LOVED IT!!! Thanks so very much for sharing your wonderful gift with us!!!

1. August 5, 2014 at 7:01 pm

Hey Beth. Thanks for the great comment! Really glad you found my site, and your students liked Paper City Paris!

7. November 7, 2014 at 3:04 pm