4th of July Fireworks Coloring Sheet

I made a fireworks coloring sheet last night, in case you want to get in the mood for 4th of July! I haven’t had a chance to color it in yet, but it looks like it could be a tricky one.

Click on the image below, then print.

1. Samantha
    July 1, 2011 at 12:43 pm

Fun!!! I'm printing a bunch right now for all my nieces and nephews I am visiting over the weekend! Thank you!

2. Patricia Ágreda Ferrán
    July 1, 2011 at 1:56 pm

Wowww!!! Joel I could never ever imagine better fireworks than these :) They're superb!

3. July 1, 2011 at 5:32 pm

Thanks, Joel! Your coloring sheets are great!

4. July 1, 2011 at 11:40 pm

Fantastic and embrodable, like everytime! But I think I will not stitch this: I'm working on your animal desinges! :) Have a nice w.e. with your family, talented man! :)

5. July 2, 2011 at 1:37 pm

Thanks everyone! Hope you enjoy the weekend!

6. July 3, 2011 at 4:16 am

Hi Joel, this is again a wonderful worksheet. I don't have a facebook-account but I wrote a blogposting about the new coloring sheets and made pictures of our version of the fireworks. We colored the fireworks, then cut them out and glued them on a colored piece of paper and drew a person watching the fireworks: http://abcund123.blogspot.com/2011/07/malblatter-von-madebyjoel.html Greetings and thanks for all your wonderful work!

1. July 6, 2011 at 7:48 am

Wow, what a cool idea. It looks awesome!

7. Jules Means
    July 3, 2011 at 8:55 am

Oooooh I see beautiful rubber stamps in your future. It's really fun to carve your own. Kids can draw the doodles and grownups can use the sharp tools to carve them...

1. July 6, 2011 at 7:50 am

I really need to try this. I've done a few wood cuts and lino-cuts in art school, but have never made a stamp size. That would be so fun.

8. November 21, 2011 at 4:17 pm

[...] Fireworks Coloring Page by Made by Joel [...]

9. Gracey
    March 9, 2013 at 1:57 pm

I adore these. You are so creative!

10. March 22, 2013 at 4:24 am

[...] stellt, sind jetzt auch alle zusammenzufinden und zwar hier. Passend zum 4. Juli hat Joel ein Ausmalblatt mit Feuerwerk gemacht. Hier unsere Version davon: Wir haben die Blätter ausgemalt, dann die Figuren [...]

11. Julia
    July 2, 2013 at 5:17 pm

Many thanks Joel. I am teaching at UChicago's Summer Lab School now and this will be a great activity as we look forward to a long holiday weekend. I will ask my students to colorfully illustrate your page as well as create mathematical sentences/equations to illustrate as well! Happy 4th! JuliA

1. July 3, 2013 at 8:27 am

Awesome! Very cool idea on the mathematical sentences!

12. July 3, 2013 at 8:44 am

[...] and blue napkins or even bandannas. Or choose other bright colors that suit your own imagination. Get your own copy of the coloring [...]

13. October 24, 2013 at 3:20 am

1. October 24, 2013 at 2:58 pm

Great idea! It's been a long time since I've made stamps like that, but I do have all of the materials. The kids would love it for sure. Nice!

14. January 29, 2014 at 6:03 pm

[...] a fireworks craft with them (yes, they both made it to midnight!). I printed the coloring page from Made by Joel. The colored them with markers and then decorated them with glitter [...]

15. July 3, 2014 at 8:45 am