A Quick Look Inside my Studio | Video

Some friends of mine needed to add to their video portfolio, and I was one of the lucky participants. If you want a quick peek inside my studio, check it out!

Screenshots below:

1. February 11, 2012 at 5:25 pm

fun, joel. i rarely comment - but love looking at your designs. it's great to see you getting attention - congratulations on your new book, too! my twins are a bit older, but they still love creating!

1. February 11, 2012 at 8:18 pm

Thanks Beth! Yeah, I think my twins will always be making stuff too! Always fun to see what they come up with!

2. February 11, 2012 at 7:33 pm

I have been following you for a while, but have never commented either. It is so wonderful what you are doing for your own family and families across the world. What a fun glimpse into your "workspace." Thanks for sharing, and inspiring.

1. February 11, 2012 at 8:22 pm

Thanks Heather! It sure is fun sharing ideas and learning from everybody! Kids especially!

3. Cristina
    February 11, 2012 at 11:37 pm

Hello Joel, I live in Verona - Italy and I have no children ... but I have a niece 3 y.o. (Noemi) and play with her often. I am discovering (re-discovering) the world of childhood games and ... your site inspires me a lot. We don't need expensive toys to play with a child ! Just a bit of paper, cardboard, scissors and color ... and perhaps I enjoy as much as Noemi! THANK YOU !!!

4. ivana
    February 12, 2012 at 2:29 am

it's so wonderful.

5. February 12, 2012 at 6:27 am

Hey Joel! I am an art teacher in Missouri. I've been following you for a while, thank you for all of your ideas, you are an inspiration!! I incorporate your projects in my classroom all the time.

6. February 12, 2012 at 1:47 pm

This is so great! How fun to peek inside your work space.

7. February 13, 2012 at 6:57 pm

Nice video man, interesting to see inside your space. The catapult at the end is awesome. Will be making that at breakfast tomorrow.

8. February 13, 2012 at 7:40 pm

Thanks everybody! Glad to see you're having as much fun as I am!

9. February 14, 2012 at 4:07 am

Hi, I'm one of your fans in France. When do you have time to do all these things ?

1. February 16, 2012 at 8:36 am

Thanks everyone! Pooky - Thanks! I definitely have to work very fast. But I play and craft a lot with the kids of course too, so we do this stuff together. Have a good day in France! Joel

10. Liz
    April 14, 2012 at 8:27 am

It is inspiring to me ! A real wow for making interactive toys that promote self expression and imaginative play. I am ready to sit down make toys for the grands and for me. I love to play too.

1. April 14, 2012 at 10:12 am

Thanks Liz! Yeah, have fun making some toys!!

11. October 1, 2012 at 3:24 pm

You are STILL such an inspiration. Maybe more so since you have kept going. I have followed you for such a long time but was without the internet for a while. One of the first sites I have looked up now that I'm back is yours. I homeschool both my boys and your site is just such a good resource. I am off to share with the other homeschooling families so I don't feel selfish :) Thanks for (still) being awesome.

1. October 5, 2012 at 9:09 am

Thanks for the very nice note Andrea! You're too kind!