Baby Girl Suitcase

Our baby is coming very soon! The suitcase for the hospital is packed, and we’re really excited to meet her.

1. alice
    June 5, 2011 at 9:03 pm

This is the sweetest thing I've seen all day. Well, no, my littlest crawling into my bed at the perfectly decent hour of 7am was, but this is a very close second! Blessings to you and your baby-to-be, who will be so craftily and charmingly tended to.

2. June 5, 2011 at 9:20 pm

Thanks for the very kind note alice. We're totally excited. And yes, 7am wake-up is very nice indeed!

3. June 5, 2011 at 9:50 pm

Many prayers and well wishes for a speedy delivery, and a healthy mama and baby! I love that suitcase, by the way. Oh, and don't forget to pack baby wipes for those first diaper changes... that was the one thing the hospital didn't provide that I was so glad I brought with me during my last birth.

1. June 5, 2011 at 10:00 pm

Thanks Michelle! And thanks for the tips too. Good idea! Also, it's handy that we live 5 minutes from the hospital if I forget anything!

4. June 5, 2011 at 10:39 pm

I wish your baby girl the sweetest start in life. She is so lucky to have such a lovely family!

5. June 5, 2011 at 10:43 pm

Wishing you and your family all the very best at this exciting time. With love from Cornwall, England x

6. June 6, 2011 at 12:38 am

This is adorable. I had no idea your wife was expecting a little girl, that's wonderful news. I wish you and your family all the best, enjoy every second!

7. June 6, 2011 at 3:15 am

Salut, C'est super !! Elle arrive. Bonne chance et profitez en bien de ce moment magique et de grand bonheur. Gersi

8. June 6, 2011 at 3:23 am

This is the sweetest thing ever. It actually put a smile on my face :) I can't wait to see pictures of the little one too. All the best to the new addition to the family! :) <3 Belly B

9. June 6, 2011 at 5:48 am

Alles Liebe und Gute für euch. Ich drücke die Daumen! Es gibt nichts spannenderes als ein bevorstehende Geburt, herrlich! Viele Grüße! Renata & family

10. June 6, 2011 at 7:38 am

Hooray!! Best wishes to your lovely family:)

11. June 6, 2011 at 9:00 am

Oh how very exciting for all of you!!! All the VERY best from a wintry Cape Town.

12. June 6, 2011 at 9:48 am

Congratulations! I love that the suitcase is packed with homemade goodies (that are not pink!). Darling. I have to ask: Where did you get that adorable suitcase? Love the fox illustration.

1. June 17, 2011 at 12:17 pm

Thanks. It's a Tinou Le Joly Sénoville suitcase that we got for our 4 year old daughter a few years ago. She was very kind and said the new baby could use it. They're a bit hard to find these days.

13. Xènia Josa
    June 6, 2011 at 11:59 am

Congratulations. My greatest wish is that everything goes well and you can enjoy a lifetime with the most beautiful in the world a son. Educate all the love in the world. Good luck and happy moment, is unforgettable!

14. June 6, 2011 at 12:59 pm

How is everything in your house so cute??? Even a hospital suitcase! Pshhh. Disney can't compete with you guys - Neither can my house, which looks like a tornado struck it.

15. June 6, 2011 at 12:59 pm

Oh and of course, congrats! My wishes for an easy/speedy birth for the missus :)

16. June 6, 2011 at 1:47 pm

Congratulations and best wishes for the impending arrival! The suitcase is very lovely, I think I need one of those too.

17. June 6, 2011 at 7:34 pm

Aww it's gorgeous. I'll look forward to news of her arrival.

18. Susan
    June 7, 2011 at 7:00 am

sweet blessings to your sweet daughter and sweet family!

19. Kim M
    June 15, 2011 at 11:00 am

WHERE is this sweet suitcase from and many blessings to your sweet new baby GIRL!

1. June 17, 2011 at 12:18 pm

Thanks. It's a Tinou Le Joly Sénoville suitcase that we got awhile ago. They're a bit hard to find these days.

20. June 17, 2011 at 12:00 pm

Congratulation! Best wisches to the little beautiful baby! So adorable =) The cutest suitecase ever!!!

21. Elaine
    January 18, 2012 at 6:40 am

Hi! Really love your works!!! Congrats on the (almost) new bundle of joy to your family!! By the way, I followed your link and purchased the suitcase from aubon heur des orges. I have not received the item nor any response from the site since oct 2011. I am at the verge of considering it fraudulent. You may wish to warn your readers : )

1. January 20, 2012 at 12:31 pm

Ooh, that's not good! Sorry about that Elaine. I just found that link by doing a google search. I've never had any experience buying from them. You should definitely report that. Also, I just took down the link on my comment above. Thanks!

22. July 26, 2012 at 4:42 am

How can I buy this suitcase?? :))

1. July 26, 2012 at 9:04 pm

It seems to be quite hard to find these days. Read the rest of the comment for more info if you'd like. It's pretty cute though!